Tuesday, February 19, 2008

@5month

Every morning never fails to give her ibu a smile tho she still sleepy and greet me with big grin when i come home.That's my pumpkin! She's 5 month now... can recognize people and thats hard...because she will cry out loud! Even to my parents! It takes a while for her to warm up with others and she will cling to me like baby monkey :P She don't want to be put down at all! I have to take turn with buntat to hold her. With 7.2kg now i can't hold her longer, lenguh! :P She can turn on her tummy, but can't turn on her back herself, funny! she getting bored easily (like me?) oh need to buy new toys (reminder!) and need to think new trick for our playtime, currently she loves playing peekaboo with us (babies favorite!) and really loves to do gurgling sound hmm oh yes she is a good screamer (not like me!:)) she can play by her own but when ibu back from work want ibu to play with her, won't let me to take long bath or else, SCREAM!! This is what I learn from the day I become a mother, you have to be FAST! From house chores to managing myself..everything need to be done super duper fast. And I hardly enjoying my meal. Sekali ngap jek hohoho Other, Lil' pumpkin now won't be still inside her carrier, dah sempit kot...?buntat insisted to let her use the carrier until 12mth?? I know he paid a boom price for that and that oh well we let lil' pumpkin decide lah.. hehe that's for now... there's a new skill everyday we just watch out for her new action :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manage to catch her doing this:


pumpkin oso got flu :( thanks to me!huh!