Tuesday, July 1, 2008

macam-macam

Wah! I've been terrible blogger lately. This is my 1st post for this month after 3 weeks!!! It is not because of lazy (ok ada malas sikit :P) i been busy moving things to the new office. Plus Damia got diagnosed chicken pox. first one! Bagi plain bubur je the whole week. Anak pantang mak pon pantang sekali hahaha alhamdulillah she ok now. So what happen for the past 3 weeks?

1) Damia is 9 month++!! Her development is amazing! Like yesterday morning I sent her to SA, i think i heard her singing! In her own language lah... it's cute! the way she mumble. i wish i could record that moment but my cheapo h/p won't let me T_T At 9mons, Damia in 'bertatih' stage. That legs is strong aye! She loves giving me a 'heart attack' over her stunt. She like to stand and free her hand and squat and up and 'sengeh-sengeh' showing her growing buds looking at me as she want to say 'Look bu, no hands!!' before jatuh gedebuk. :D adui anak dara ku.... She is really active girl. She bored easily and sometimes i run out of ideas for her playtime. Any suggestion mommies?

2) Buntat sold his car. It is time to let go after 6yrs together. The car given us much trouble last month. Sampai kering poket lah jugak...T_T Last time the car breakdown at SA. Luckily it stop near to my parents house. If at federal h/way fuh pengsan! Buntat often teased me on how i 'jaga' the car. Cause am the one who using the car, am the one who sending the car to workshop for services but still i don't know anything about the car! i mean the engine :D but tukar minyak, air kurang ke tak tu i know le... haizzz! Anyhow the car already been sold. For the meantime, I loan my mom's car to move around. We are waiting our new one arrived, probably in a week time. :)

3) My SIL given birth to a baby girl on 12/6/2008. After 4 boys it is indeed a joyous moment for them esp. for her. After this for sure shopping sakan segala dress ^_^
Congrats! Congrats!

Ok chiou!