Friday, November 7, 2008

selekeh ker?

It's not a BIG deal when you are not selected to be inside your company website. the matter is you are not in because you are 'selekeh'! oh sadis nye kebenaran... it's the way am dress. cam tak kena je ngan designation huahuahuahua walaupun pahit ku terima jua :P
Yeah yeah it's true.most of times i tend to dress really simple.make-up?nahhhhhhh... wear it when i feel like to. usually lip balm will do. teruk ek... ohhh the worst thing my attire to the office is my sandal. it's my habit after having damia.no more heals. Ok sometimes i do wear wedges.Yg boleh di kira dengan jari. and my pump that i deserted under my desk.pakai bila masuk meeting aje. =_=!! no wonder mommy always call me sloppy T___T
I know i need a major makeover. but i just don't know where to start... aiyayayaya @_@