Friday, December 26, 2008

26

Well it's my birthday today...
26 years... i am still far from achieving anything remarkable. I have BIG dreams. To own a house, to raise my own children, to have a secure financial and to have job that I truly love. I haven't work out single thing yet! I'm not letting it be just some plain dreams...
In a few days we will entering 2009. I want to work hard. I am less productive this year. It's not a really great year after all.nothing feels right. all sucks! so I will move to another department. will open new chapter. it still something that not fit in me. but I'm still working it out.
Come across to this song makes me lit up a bit.



Blessed muharam to all muslim. may the new year furnish us with deeper faith and increase our commitment for amal ibadah and taqwa.