Saturday, September 18, 2010

what i've been up to....

again.... i've been a crappy blogger.
it's been a year or is it more than that? duh!
can't believe i haven't update anything and didn't been a good follower to certain blogs that used to be my daily dose. one of my favs, mrs noba had close her blog to public. t_t
so....
what i've been up to....
i had resigned.never knew that being one of hr crew would create so much drama. i hate drama.
today i helped my dad. he opened a logistics comp here in SA.small but no drama :)
2010 being fairly nice to me.
i finally bought a house.my first house.whats good?its a single-storey house.what is more great?its below 200k. :) :) just nice for 3 of us.
it is still in progress. complete by end of 2011. hopefully all go well.
my little lady is doing well.
ah... she turn 3 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!
we plan to have a small makan-makan since my PIL will be visiting us.
mia loves to talk. i mean she can talk non stop.no kidding. she will talk about everything.repeated same thing over and over again.sometimes its make me going crazzyy....! crazy in a sweet way. haha yeah riteee~
her activeness is never been slow. everything need to fast!fast!fast!
singing and dancing becoming her passion. i should consider back ballet class..... hurm...
oh... so many things happen.
i'm going to do better next time.
nite :)